A classic combination of tomatoes, cream cheese, parsley and chives in these bite-size appetizers. The juicy explosion you get when you pop one into your mouth is the genuine taste of fresh.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 dozen
● 2 (1-pint) packages grape tomatoes
● 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, at room temperature
● 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
● 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
● 1 garlic clove, minced
● 1/4 teaspoon salt
● Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Slice off the tops of each tomato and scoop and discard the pulp. Place tomatoes upside
down onto a paper towel to drain.
- Mix cream cheese, parsley, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until combined.
Transfer mixture to a resealable plastic bag and cut the corner. Pipe the cream cheese
filling into each tomato and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with chopped chives
just before serving.