These tasty sliders are made with ground beef marinated with Worcestershire sauce and stuffed with creamy pepper jack cheese and topped with fresh cut onions and arugula.
Check out the deals in our weekly ad here!
Get everything you need to make this recipe from the comfort of home. Shop online now >>
Prep: 20 minutes - Grill/Cook: 8 minutes - Serves: 6
- 1 1/2 pounds 80% lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 (8-ounce) block pepper Jack cheese, cut into 12 (1/2-inch) cubes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 slider buns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup baby arugula
1. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. In large bowl, gently mix beef, sauce, salt and pepper; do not overmix. Divide beef mixture into 24 balls; flatten into 1/4-inch-thick patties. Place 1 cheese cube in center of 12 patties; top with remaining 12 patties. Pinch edges of patties together to seal; use hands to round edges. Make shallow indentation in center of each patty; spray with cooking spray.
2. Place patties on hot grill rack; cover and cook 8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°, turning once. During last minute of cooking, place buns, cut side down, on hot grill rack; cook 1 minute or until lightly toasted.
3. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook 1 minute or until fragrant, stirring frequently.
4. Serve sliders in buns topped with arugula and onion mixture.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 sliders): 690 Calories, 26g Fat, 9g Saturated Fat, 87mg Cholesterol, 1259mg Sodium, 74g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 7g Sugars, 6g Added Sugars, 37g Protein