Dump cake is so easy to make and put together. It also uses ingredients that you probably have on hand which makes it doubly easy! Top with a scoop of ice cream and this cobbler will be your new go-to dessert.
2 cans of pie filling or canned fruit
1 box of dry cake mix
1 1/2 sticks of butter (12 TBSP)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Dump the 2 cans pie filling or canned fruit into the baking dish. Do not drain juice or syrup.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top of fruit.
- Melt half of the butter in microwave. (6 TBSP.)
- Pour melted butter evenly over cake mix.
- Slice the remaining 6 TBSP. of butter and place evenly over cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until top is brown and bubbly. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.