The ultimate sweet and salty snack! Perfect for fall football games!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
● 8 ounces puff corn
● 1/2 cup Food Club Unsalted Butter
● 1/2 cup Food Club Light Corn Syrup
● 1 cup Food Club Light Brown Sugar● 1 teaspoon Food Club Pure Vanilla Extract
● 1 teaspoon Food Club baking soda
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 200°F and spray a large roasting pan with nonstick spray. Spread puff
corn in an even layer into a prepared roasting pan and set aside.
- Combine butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring
mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally. Let boil for 5 minutes before removing from heat.
Add vanilla, baking soda, and salt, and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over puff corn and stir to coat thoroughly. Spread puff corn into an even
layer and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until puff corn is crisp.
- Spread puff corn onto wax or greased parchment paper and cool completely. Store in an