BBQ Meatloaf Meatballs
These meatballs are easy to make and can also double as an appetizer on game day!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
● 2 pounds ground beef
● 2 eggs, lightly beaten
● 1 yellow onion, diced
● 3 cloves garlic, minced
● 5 scallions, thinly sliced, plus extra for serving
● 3/4 cup Food Club Plain Bread Crumbs
● 1 (1.5-ounce) packet Food Club Meatloaf Seasoning Mix
● 1 (18-ounce) bottle Food Club Original BBQ Sauce
● 1 (16-ounce) package Food Club Extra-Wide Egg Noodles, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, eggs, onion, garlic,
scallions, Food Club Plain Bread Crumbs, Food Club Meatloaf Seasoning Mix, and 1/4 cup
Food Club Original BBQ Sauce.
- Roll mixture into 1 ½”-balls and place in a 13”x9” casserole dish. Pour remaining BBQ
sauce over meatballs, then bake for 45 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Garnish with extra scallions and serve with Food Club Extra-Wide Egg Noodles.