Enjoy a refreshing, simple and healthy popsicle made with 4 simple ingredients.
- Fruit spread, preserves or jam of your choice.
- Unsweetened plain yogurt
- Natural liquid sweetener, like maple syrup, honey or agave
- Fresh or frozen assorted berries
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt and liquid sweetener until combined.
- Add the jam or fruit spread and berries to the yogurt and gently mix in until the jam is evenly distributed through the yogurt. if your making multiple popsicle flavors, divide the yogurt between different bowls before mixing in the jam. (TIP: if the jam is too thick to spread, warm it up slightly in the microwave before stirring into the yogurt.)
- Spoon the yogurt into the popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks to the molds.
- Freeze popsicles for 4 to 6 hours, or until frozen.
- To serve, run the frozen mold under lukewarm water for 15-45 seconds, or until the popsicle releases with a gentle tug from the mold and enjoy!
Your community pharmacy is proud to serve you and your family ensuring you have health and wellness resources whenever you need them! Click here to find additional resources we have to offer